Lake Norman boat company featured in Netflixs Formula 1 Drive to Survive and MTVs Jersey Shore
Berikut adalah artikel atau berita tentang olahraga dengan judul Lake Norman boat company featured in Netflixs Formula 1 Drive to Survive and MTVs Jersey Shore yang telah tayang di zenduck.me terimakasih telah menyimak. Bila ada masukan atau komplain mengenai artikel berikut silahkan hubungi email kami di email@example.com Terimakasih.
Carolina Cruise Charters has only been open for one year and has already been featured on two reality TV shows.
Most recently, the local boat company was featured on episode four, season five of Netflix’s “Formula 1: Drive to Survive.”
- Before that, Jersey Shore‘s The Situation, DJ Pauly D and Vinny spent days on the water on one of their boats. The episode featuring Carolina Cruise Charters aired on season 6 of the show.
Jersey Shore’s The Situation, DJ Pauly D and Vinny on Lake Norman. Photo: Courtesy of Carolina Cruising Charters
Why it matters: National recognition from TV shows helps boost our cool factor. But more importantly, it shows everyone else what we already know: Charlotte’s the place to be.
Zoom out: “Farmer Wants a Wife”, a reality show starring Gastonia farmer Ryan Black, is currently airing on FOX.
Photo: Courtesy of Carolina Cruising Charters
Background: Captain Matt Ryan launched the boat company in March 2022. He says most of their customers come from vacation rentals on the lake. Boat season officially started back up on April 1.
How it works: There are currently two Berkshire Tritoon Pontoon boats available to rent.
- One boat holds up to 10 passengers and the other holds up to 13.
- Each one comes with LED lights for sunset cruises and Bluetooth sound systems to control tunes.
- On board, you’ll find karaoke, inflatables, water skis and tubes.
- You can bring your own wine and beer but they ask that you don’t bring hard liquor.
Cost: Rates start at $500 and vary depending on the type of boat and how far you take it.
- Additional fees vary for add-ons, including paddle boards, wakeboards and a custom video reel.
- Of note: Rates do not change based on the number of people on the boat.
Hours: You can ride anywhere from two to eight hours on the boat daily from 9am-10pm.
- Rides can be scheduled over the phone or online.
What’s next: Ryan says they hope to add a 12-person boat to their fleet this season and he’s working on hiring more captains.
Go deeper: 7 boat rentals near Charlotte starting at $255
Artikel atau berita di atas tidak berkaitan dengan situasi apapun, diharapkan bijak dalam mempercayai atau memilih bacaan yang tepat. Terimakasih.